This month's roundup features 9 (mostly free) patterns that are perfect for spring. The green in these projects is sure to delight (but, of course, you can choose your favorite colors for your own versions). All photos are used with permission of the respective designer or publisher. Enjoy!
Clockwise from upper left corner:
- Vintage Bloom Scarf by ELK Studio (free)
- Lucky Day Cowl with photo tutorial by Moogly (free)
- Irish Crochet Inspired Hats for Babies, Kids, and Adults with video tutorial by Naztazia (free)
- Cabled Mitts by Jessie At Home (free)
- Amazing Grace Lucky Green Shawl by Beatrice Ryan Designs (free)
- Simple Hooded Sweater by Busting Stitches (free)
- Charmed Cloche by Pattern Paradise (free)
- Triplet Ripple Baby Blanket with video tutorial by Underground Crafter (free)
- Hourglass Cabled Afghan by A Crocheted Simplicity (premium)
What are your favorite crochet projects for spring?