New Beginnings

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It has been real pleasure being the Professional Development Chair! I've really enjoyed watching so many of you bloom in your careers. I've also come to realize how much our volunteers really give to our CGOA. Thank you to each and every one of you who has made the CGOA the wonderful organization that it is!
I am now passing the torch on to Linda Dean. I know that she is going to do a fantastic job as the new Chair. Linda has so many great ideas - I can't wait to see what she does!
Renee' Rodgers is also stepping down and Deidre Eyles is going to be our new Mentor Coordinator. Thank you, Renee', for all the hard work and time you have given to the CGOA. We are very grateful! Deidre will do a fabulous job - I know that our Mentor Program will be in great hands! Thank you for all the support and for the friendships we have formed! It has been an experience I won't forget! All the best, Brenda Bourg

1 comment:

  1. Brenda you did an Awesome Job! Thank You! I think Jennifer Hansen did an amazing job as MC. The top was prefect! I did shared some ideas with Linda while we at the show, and during my conversation with Linda I know we can some how come up with a ways to make PD-Day continue to work. We may have to go around the corner to cross the street but we can get there!. We have many new designers coming up the ranks, and many want information to help decide what path they want to take and PD-Day is what we need. I know it has been a big help to me thru the years.
    Deb Seda-Testut

    ReplyDelete

CGOA welcomes your comments! To help us avoid comment-spam, all comments are moderated. Damaging, hateful, profane, advertising, or solicitation comments will not be approved. If your comment is not approved, please feel free to reword it and post it again. For guild-related questions, please send an email to: cgoa @ crochet.org (to help us avoid spam, cut and paste address into your email program and remove spaces from "@").

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)